Friday, March 9, 2012

We got the "all clear"

My phone rang around 4:00 pm yesterday and, after some previous calls back and forth from the lawyers, I was praying it was our lawyer, Gene, to give us the "all clear" to leave Virginia and head home. Gene said that he had good news and I knew just what he was going to say!! He said, "Go Razorbacks, come home!". I was thrilled! Gary, Lynda, Jones and I stayed the night in Bristol, VA and left this morning at 4:19 am!! :).

We have been gone for two weeks and are all excited to get home. I'm really excited to see my dog and cat...oh and my friends and family! ;). I'm also ready to unpack the suitcases and get Jones settled into our house.

We are going to try to get back to Fayetteville today! It will be a family affair tonight and next week when we get home. Not only have my in-laws been with us this whole time, but they will help us welcome Jones home. My sister and my mom are driving to Fayetteville today, too. So they will be there tonight! My sister is staying until Tuesday and my mom is stay for rest of the month! Travis' grandma Doris is also in Arkansas and she will give baby Jones lots of hugs and kisses. Then next week Travis' mom is coming down to visit for a few days!! (we are so spoiled!!!!)

Speaking of spoiled, I can't imagine how this trip would have been with my father in law, Gary and his wife, Lynda! They have been through a lot these last two weeks! Their patience, support and love is indescribable. With Travis having to leave on Wednesday, Jones and I would have had to travel back by ourselves. Yeah..that would have been a nightmare! So a big, huge THANKS goes to them!!! We love you, Gary and Lynda!

Also, a continual thank you goes out to all of you, our friends and family. You all are amazing! The love and support you have given made us smile!!!! It's been a journey and we never felt alone along the way! It has been much appreciated!

Ok...I've been way too quiet back here...time to talk Gary's ear off! He's got about 10 hours left to listen to me! Heehee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment